#winyourasianwedding with Asian Wedding Experience and WIN £15,000 off your dream wedding. We always try and bring you best offers and deals. So what better deal than the chance to win upto £15,000 off your upcoming wedding in 2018. Our awesome suppliers have teamed up with us to offer one lucky visitor to the Asian Wedding Experience Wedding Showcase on 18 February 2018 at Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel, the opportunity to win a wedding of a lifetime.
Win your Wedding Package includes the following:
FREE Wedding Venue provided by Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa – Includes venue hire, tables, chairs, cutlery & crockery and a bridal suite all worth £5000
Photography gift voucher worth upto £500 off your wedding photography provided by Monir Ali Photography
£1000 off your catering supplied by Simplicity Events
Uplighting, DJ & Dance Floor supplied by Supreme Dream Events worth £1500
2 hours of Wedding Car hire Car Hire by Golden Fleet Car Hire worth £350
Wedding Makeup by Makeup by YSR worth £350
Upto £2000 worth of Décor & Staging by 1SW
Wedding Cake worth £350 by The Cake Gallery
Wedding Invitations worth £200 by Bespoke Wedding Invites UK
3 Hours Photobooth hire worth £300 by Big Event Group
FREE Mehndi Venue & Mehndi Catering upto the value of £1000 from Mayurs
Bridalwear upto £750 & Groomswear upto £250 from Alankar
Mehndi Makeup worth £500 from Kara Makeup Academy
Wedding Film worth £750 by SM Digital Weddings
Wedding Entertainment by Desi Nach upto the value of £350
To register to attend the event and book your fast track entrance to the show click here
Asian Wedding Experience –
WIN YOUR ASIAN WEDDING COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries to the competition also referred to as (Win Your Asian Wedding) are made through registration via the Asian Wedding Experience (AWE) website asianweddingexperience.com and or on the day of the Asian Wedding Experience wedding showcase on 18 February 2018 at Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel.
- Entries are restricted to residents of the UK and Channel Islands.
- To enter the competition, you and your partner must:
- be over the age of 18 and each be legally entitled to marry; and
- not already be a married couple. The competition does not cover ‘renewal of vow’ ceremonies or celebrations.
- AWE reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering the spirit of the competition including but not limited to entrants having no genuine and sustained intention to marry a specific named individual within 12 months of the date of the drawing of the winner.
- Employees of AWE, their families, partners or AWE sponsors, Media Partners or Exhibitors families may not enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive marketing and other communications from AWE.
- AWE reserves the right to exclude entries where all valid information has not been entered on the competition entry screens and/or entry forms.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed via online errors or due to computer error in transit.
- To be eligible to win the competition you must have visited the Asian Wedding Experience Wedding Showcase held on 18 February 2018 at Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel, between 11am and 4pm.
- The winning entry (hereafter referred to as the Winner) will be chosen on 18 February 2018 between 4pm and 6pm at the AWE Wedding Showcase. The Winner will be announced on the day and notifications will be posted on the AWE website. AWE social media channels and winner will be notified by email and or phone call.
- In the case of dispute, the decision of AWE management team will be final and binding.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within a reasonable time period or if the Winner fails to contact the competition suppliers, or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the terms and conditions, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and AWE reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found or cancel the competition at any time.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his or her and his or her partner’s name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and both will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by AWE of its suppliers taking part in the competition relating to any post-winning publicity including but not limited to attending all interviews and photo shoots with each supplier to discuss their respective prizes as is necessary for press coverage.
- Any entrant and/or Winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by AWE, prize providers and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, restrictions, and itinerary. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prizes.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms & conditions you should not take part in the competition.
- AWE reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments will be published on www.asianweddingexperience.com. You are advised to regularly check the website for any changes.
- Asian Wedding Experience reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at its sole discretion, it should decide the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- AWE reserves the right ask entrants for evidence to verify the conditions in paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 above and also to use whatever methods it considers appropriate to carry out such verification. The prize may be withheld until this verification is satisfactorily completed. Failure to provide satisfactory evidence may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- All individual elements of the giveaway must be used on the same day, at the same event held at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa.
- The win your wedding giveaway package is not transferable. The Prize must be used by the person who entered the competition and who is named the winner of the prize.
- The giveaway cannot be won by a relative, friend or sibling and be passed on.
- No cash alternatives will be offered on any part of the giveaway.
- All items are subject to date availability.
- By taking part in the prize giveaway you are giving permission and allow the competition Asian Wedding Experience and its partners to use images, photographs, film or video footage of your wedding for marketing purposes, if you should win the giveaway, without exception.
- The overall prize fund is made up of many prizes consisting of a variety of products and/or services provided by a range of suppliers and these products and services are specific to those suppliers rather than generic. For example, a part of the overall prize may be the provision of stages by Staging Company Ltd specifically, rather than the provision of stages in general from a supplier of the Winner’s choice.
- All prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions which it is your responsibility to check.
- You may choose which elements you wish to include as part of the winning package, expect the venue.
- Any particular prize is subject to availability being agreed between the Winner and the supplier of any prize and AWE accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of a date not being agreed between the Winner and any supplier.
- All products and services provided as prizes under the competition will only apply to bona fide weddings arranged and taking place within the 12 months following the drawing of the prize. Should the products and services forming the overall prize not be planned and booked within 6 months of the draw and/or the wedding to which the prizes relate not happen within 12 months of the draw, AWE reserves the right to withdraw all or part of the prizes and re-draw.
- The products and services forming the prize have been agreed in good faith by AWE with the suppliers of the prizes. AWE accepts no liability or responsibility for the provision of or failure to provide products and/or services from a supplier.
- The Winner must organise with the supplier all aspects of the provision of the prize and pay any additional fees or costs associated with aspects of the wedding prize not specifically stated as part of the original prize.
- The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Winner agrees to address any claims in respect of any prize direct with the relevant prize supplier.
- The prize excludes any arrangements or costs for civil, religious or other ceremonies themselves and these should by arranged and paid for directly by the Winner. The Winner (and where applicable, his or her partner) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up a prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize without further liability to that entrant.
- Supplier Terms & Conditions are found here