As we know the photographs of the wedding are all important, but how do you achieve the best results for your life long memories.
Grab your wedding planning book and we will tell you. So let’s started with 5 top tips for perfect pictures.
1. Plan, Plan, Plan: Have a clear defined schedule of your day. This helps your photographer get a clear understanding of your day, and what they need to capture.
2. Create a shot list: Your photographer is amazing, yes but we are sure they wont be able to read your mind. They have an idea of what they should capture to tell your story, but they need to know what you are thinking.
3. If you can rehearse the key moments of the day, this will let you orchestrate where people should stand, who needs to be where, again this lets your photographer get the shots you want.
4. Your portraits, the exciting part. Keep the family portraits session short and simple so you can focus your photographer on your special portraits. relax and have fun, make sure one of your brides maids goes with you, to help sort out small touches to your makeup and arrange your lenga as you need it.
5. The most important part of the day is have fun. This is your wedding, have fun and stay relaxed, as this will provide your photographer with some great shots for you.
Follow these top 5 tips, and were certain your photographer will take some great wedding pictures. To find out which photographers will be at our the AWE 2021 Showcase click visit the directory to see the full list.
And don’t forget to book your fast track tickets here