Our process is simple, yet rigorous and designed to find the most deserving recipient of the Awards.
- Only companies nominated will be considered. So get nominating to be in with a chance to show the world what your made of.
- Nominations will be reviewed and an email acknowledging the nomination will be sent to the nominee by the Asian Wedding Awards Team.
- Email request for additional information to be used as part of the judging process will be sent to all nominees, please note that judging will ONLY be based on the information submitted matching the judging criteria:
1. Customer service
2. Strong Creativity
4. Client satisfaction
5. Innovation in their sector
6. Promoting positive values in their sector
7. How the business has gone the extra mile
- Judges will independently score each nominated company against the specified criteria based on the information submitted. Judges decisions will be final and there will be no public voting to determine the winner.
- Winners will be announced at the gala dinner and awards ceremony on 29 October 2019 at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.
The time lines
- 1 April 2019 – nominations open
- 14 September 2019 – nominations close
- 18 October 2019 – Deadline for additional information
- 18 November 2019 – Gala Awards Ceremony and finalists and winners announced.
For further information and clarification please email email@example.com
To nominate click here:
The Asian Wedding Awards Judges –
The judges of this year’s awards are will be announced shortly they will Our judges work in a variety of sectors and have a wealth of business experience.