The UKs most celebrated and longest running Asian Wedding Awards
The Asian Wedding Awards are a unique celebration of a ever growing UK business sector, the Asian Wedding Industry.
The Asian Wedding Awards celebrates the hard work, tireless devotion, the creativity and inspiration of the Asian wedding industries finest suppliers across the UK.
The Awards have become benchmark for both the Asian Wedding Industry and those looking to plan their wedding. Now in its fourth year, The Awards are still a very unique event which attracts considerable public and media attention.
This year winners will be announced at a Gala Awards ceremony and Diner on 27 March 2017 at the luxurious Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.
The categories for The Awards for 2017 are:
- Venue & Stage Decorator of the year
- Wedding Planner of the year
- Photographer of the year
- Filmmaker of the year
- Makeup Artist of the year
- Venue of the year (e.g hotels, manor houses, country houses, and registry offices)
- Banqueting Hall of the year (e.g venues purpose built for Asian weddings and restaurants)
- Caterer of the year
- Bridal Wear Designer of the year
- Grooms Wear Designer of the year
- Florist of the year
- Cake Company of the year (e.g companies that provide and make wedding cakes)
- Transport Supplier of the year (e.g car hire, limo hire, horse & carriage, vintage cars)
- Toastmaster of the year
- Wedding Stationery Supplier of the year
- Music & Entertainment Supplier of the year (e.g live musicians, dancers, magicians, acts, children’s entertainers)
- Wedding DJ of the year
- Wedding Accessories & Jewelry Supplier of the year
- Finishing Touches Supplier of the Year (e.g deserts stations, candy floss suppliers, photo booths, mirrors, favour suppliers, guest gifts)
- Judges award for outstanding contribution
- Wedding Professional of the year
To be a part of the Awards and to book a ticket to the Gala Dinner please click here
For further information or to sponsor The Asian Wedding Awards please call 07984 864 723.