Our process is simple, yet rigorous and designed to find the most deserving recipient of the Awards.
- Only companies nominated will be considered. So get nominating to be in with a chance to show the world what your made of.
- Nominations will be reviewed and an email acknowledging the nomination will be sent to the nominee by the Asian Wedding Awards Team.
- Email request for additional information to be used as part of the judging process will be sent to all nominees, please note that judging will ONLY be based on the information submitted matching the judging criteria:
1. Customer service
2. Strong Creativity
4. Client satisfaction
5. Innovation in their sector
6. Promoting positive values in their sector
7. How the business has gone the extra mile
- Judges will independently score each nominated company against the specified criteria based on the information submitted. Judges decisions will be final and there will be no public voting to determine the winner.
- Winners will be announced at the gala dinner and awards ceremony on 29 October 2019 at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.
The time lines
- 1 April 2018 – nominations open
- 14 September 2018 – nominations close
- 21 September 2018 – Deadline for additional information
- 29 October 2018 winners announced
For further information and clarification please email email@example.com
To nominate click here:
The Asian Wedding Awards Judges –
The judges of this years awards are all ready and set to review the nominations and to be wowed by the extraordinary businesses. Our judges work in a variety of sectors and have a wealth of business experience and include:
Afshan Azad – Actress
Manj Johal – Publisher of Asian Wedding Directory
Peter Aust – Executive chairman of the Northern Guild
Lorna Massey – Director of Sales at Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
Shelina Begum – Business Journalist Manchester Evening News
Beverly Khandoker – Managing Editor of Didsbury Magazine