Asian Wedding Experience Wedding Showcase 2018 (AWE2018)
The 2018 Asian Wedding Experience Showcase will take place at the prestigious Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel, on Sunday 18th February 2018, from 11.00am – 6.00pm.
The showcase is designed to bring together the region’s best and trusted suppliers to provide the modern Asian couple with ideas and inspiration for their wedding day. We personally select and invite businesses in the sector we feel reflect our target audience.
The structure of show is simple and designed to give the visitor value for money and a unique fair experience. We believe in free entry for all visitors, free reception drinks for all visitors, free food sampling and a fashion show.
We have been running this event for the last 10 years and have continually had proven success with both suppliers and visitors alike.
- Our first event in 2008 at The Menzies Avant Hotel in Oldham attracted over 30 exhibitors and over 700 visitors
- In 2009, at the Britannia Country House Hotel in Didsbury the show attracted over 900 visitors, two sell out fashion shows and 40 exhibitors.
- At Capesthorne Hall & Pavilion in Macclesfield the 2010 generated 450 visitors, 45 exhibitors,120 wedding couples, workshops and master classes and the regions only ever £10,000 wedding giveaway
- At Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel in 2013 the show attracted 650 guests and launched the inspirational Couture Lounge and Wedding Lounge
- The 2014 event took place at the prestigious Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel in the heart of Manchester city centre attracting 975 visitors.
- Our 2015 showcase was held on the 8th of March 2015 at the Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa Bolton. The Show attracted over 45 exhibitors, 650 guests
- Our 2016 showcase at the Mere Golf Resort & Spa in Knutsford. The showcase attracted over 55 exhibitors & 1200 guests
- Our most recent showcase was once again held at the Mere Golf Resort & Spa in Knutsford on the 29th January 2017. The 2017 showcase attracted over 50 exhibitors & 1100 guests
The host venue for this year’s Asian Wedding Showcase is the Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Located in the heart of the Manchester city centre, within the stunning Beetham Tower.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate is renowned as one of the most exclusive conference and events venues in the city. Combining creativity, gastronomic flair, and the ability to rise to any occasion, we provide the space, style and personalized service that you want and expect.
Whether you picture an intimate dinner for family and friends or a lavish reception, Hilton Manchester Deansgate has all the ingredients to make your event unforgettable. An experienced team of planners provide a customized service to ensure your day is as just as you imagined. The exquisite Deansgate Suite can accommodate events from 70 to 500 guests.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate showcases stylish rooms and suites, a stunning cocktail bar with panoramic views and magnificent event space, all in the heart of Manchester. Housed in the 47-story iconic Beetham Tower, this Manchester hotel is a destination in itself. The hotel is fabulously located on Deansgate and within walking distance to Manchester Central and MICC, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate Station, and St Peter’s Square metrolink station.
HILTON MANCHESTER DEANSGATE
During the weeks leading up to the wedding show, an extensive advertising campaign will take place in the regions. With media support from National Asian Wedding Magazines, Sunrise Radio Yorkshire, Confetti, Asian Image, Asian Lite, Probash Bangla, Asian Leader, Didsbury Magazine, Hale & Bowden Magazine, MediaCity Magazine, Bonus Sapor and Spice Lifestyle Magazine. Asian Image will be running a special feature on all suppliers attending the wedding show.
- Advertise in local and regional publications
- Advertising on regional radio station – Sunrise Radio Yorkshire
- 20,000 leaflet & 1000 poster distribution in Manchester and surrounding areas (covering Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire & Yorkshire)
- Additional 10,000 leaflets to be distributed through direct mail in Greater Manchester
- Dedicated website www.asianweddingexperience.com
- Promoted in selected Asian bridal magazines
- Email marketing campaign via AWE Newsletter to over 1500 consumer subscribers
- Dedicated PR and Marketing team to maximise publicity for the event
- Dedicated Social Network team
- Targeted Facebook campaign in last two weeks of marketing campaign
- Expected audience footfall of 1200 plus throughout the day
- Age range of Brides was 25-32
- Median Age of the Couple 27
- Average travel distance was 30 miles
- Furthest travelled 110 miles
- Median budget was £27,200
The Asian Wedding Experience is the regions longest running show with track record. Our team of event managers have been managing and marketing events for over 10 years.
- Proven track record
- Free entry for all visitors
- Only Asian Wedding Show to share client database with stall holders
- Cost effective and value for money
Short video of 2014 event click here
Short video of 2015 event click here
Short video of 2016 event click here
Exhibitor CRM: Juel Khan 07971272544
Stalls & General Info: Fritz 07971876467
Press & Marketing: Monir Ali 07984864723