Asian Wedding Experience The Showcase 2018
Asian Wedding Experience runs the most prestigious Asian Wedding showcase in the North West and is also on of UKs longest running Asian Wedding exhibitions.
Each year the Showcase attracts over a 800 engaged couples, with the sole purpose of finding, choosing and booking not just suppliers but experts in their fields. The AWE Showcase only accepts the best of the Asian wedding suppliers from across the region – from Caterers, DJs and Florists, to Fashion Designers, MUAs and Photographers.
Our visitors come to the show to plan their Big Day. They are looking for you to provide them with expert advice, inspirational ideas – to be wowed.
The AWE Showcase is different from all other wedding shows, fairs, exhibitions, why? It is the only Wedding show in the country run by wedding professionals. This puts in the unique position that we now exactly what the bride wants from a show and know what a supplier needs from a show. No other show can offer that insight.
The showcase is designed to bring together the region’s best and trusted suppliers to provide the modern Asian couple with ideas and inspiration for their wedding day. We personally select and invite businesses in the sector we feel reflect our target audience.
The structure of show is simple and designed to give the visitor value for money and a unique fair experience. We believe in free entry for all visitors, free reception drinks for all visitors, free food sampling and a fashion show.
2018 at Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel, on Sunday 18th February 2018, will be our 11th Year and we now have more space, more luxury and expect more visitors than ever.
To Apply for a stand please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call
Stalls : Juel Khan 07971272544
CRM: Fritz 07971876467
Press & Marketing: Monir Ali 07984864723
- Our first event in 2008 at The Menzies Avant Hotel in Oldham attracted over 30 exhibitors and over 700 visitors
- In 2009, at the Britannia Country House Hotel in Didsbury the show attracted over 900 visitors, two sell out fashion shows and 40 exhibitors.
- At Capesthorne Hall & Pavilion in Macclesfield the 2010 generated 450 visitors, 45 exhibitors,120 wedding couples, workshops and master classes and the regions only ever £10,000 wedding giveaway
- At Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel in 2013 the show attracted 650 guests and launched the inspirational Couture Lounge and Wedding Lounge
- The 2014 event took place at the prestigious Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel in the heart of Manchester city centre attracting 975 visitors.
- Our 2015 showcase was held on the 8th of March 2015 at the Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa Bolton. The Show attracted over 45 exhibitors, 650 guests
- Our 2016 showcase at the Mere Golf Resort & Spa in Knutsford. The showcase attracted over 55 exhibitors & 1200 guests
- Our most recent showcase was once again held at the Mere Golf Resort & Spa in Knutsford on the 29th January 2017. The 2017 showcase attracted over 50 exhibitors & 1100 guests